Vauxhall has commissioned artist/designer Kate Moross to customize a Vauxhall Corsa, which will take center stage as part of a celebrity-fueled roller disco event dubbed 'Vauxhall Skate', set to take place July 29 in none other than Shoreditch. Celebrity DJs including Sophie Ellis Bextor and Alfie Allen will be spinning their sets, Jonny Woo will be hosting a 'car-a-oke' along with numerous dress-up props, and Lyndell Mansfield will be providing free hair styling at a pit-stop salon. Currently the exact location remains a secret, but you can enter your e-mail address here to win one of the 35 pairs of free tickets being given away by Dazed and Confused magazine, or to put yourself forward for a number of the limited tickets by emailing Vauxhall@mischiefpr.com.
Your social, cultural and gastronomical neighbourhood watch.
- Brick Lane Vintage
- Get Krump!
- Why Don't You... Sing Some Motown?
- Much like this snazzy dwelling on Columbia Road,...
- Coming Up...
- Shoreditch Services - Locked out?
- Lovebox Fever - let's hear it for the boys...
- Lovebox Fever - 2 days to go and festival fashion ...
- Coming Up...
- Radical Nature
- SHOREDITCH CALLING: POETS AND FILMMAKERS
- Market Mayhem... Part 3
- Top Ten - Shoreditch Street Art
- Our Second Home
- A Quick Read
- Unconventionally conventional - Gilbert and George...
- Gig tonight.
- Shoreditch in the News!
- Why Don't You... Check out the Idea Generation Gal...
- Shoes of Shoreditch
- Books. Art. Books+Art. Book Art.
- ▼ July (24)