Your social, cultural and gastronomical neighbourhood watch.
Wednesday, 29 July 2009
Brick Lane Vintage
Brick Lane's plethora of vintage stores is surely one of the area's greatest attributes, however there is no such thing as a one-stop vintage shop. Although many of the boutiques carry a range of apparel and accessories, if you're looking for the very best that Brick Lane has to offer, in the words of Smokey Robinson 'you better shop around.'
Accessories (Belts, Scarves and all that jazz)- Rokit, 101 Brick Lane
Jewelry - Spitalfields Antiques market, every Thursday (alright, not an actual store but to be honest this is one area that Brick Lane vintage is lacking - Spitalfields on a Thursday makes up for this though)
Shoes and Bags - Absolute Vintage, 15 Hanbury Street
Vintage T's -Beyond Retro, 110-112 Cheshire Street
50's garb - Paper Dress Vintage, 114 - 116 Curtain Road ( not Brick Lane but in the general vicinity)
Vintage bathing suits - This Shop Rocks! 131 Brick Lane
Men's - Brick Lane Thrift Store, 68 Sclater Street
Fashion craze of the second - Beyond Retro, as listed above (exploiting tomorrow's trends is Beyond Retro's speciality, rows and rows of what is deemed to be en vogue in the east are pushed to the front of the store periodically resulting in a bevy of homogenous individuals).
- Brick Lane Vintage
- Get Krump!
- Why Don't You... Sing Some Motown?
- Much like this snazzy dwelling on Columbia Road,...
- Coming Up...
- Shoreditch Services - Locked out?
- Lovebox Fever - let's hear it for the boys...
- Lovebox Fever - 2 days to go and festival fashion ...
- Coming Up...
- Radical Nature
- SHOREDITCH CALLING: POETS AND FILMMAKERS
- Market Mayhem... Part 3
- Top Ten - Shoreditch Street Art
- Our Second Home
- A Quick Read
- Unconventionally conventional - Gilbert and George...
- Gig tonight.
- Shoreditch in the News!
- Why Don't You... Check out the Idea Generation Gal...
- Shoes of Shoreditch
- Books. Art. Books+Art. Book Art.
- ▼ July (24)