Your social, cultural and gastronomical neighbourhood watch.

Friday 12 June 2009

Why Don't You... Try Some Thai?


Yesterday I finally had the pleasure of trying Rosas restaurant on Hanbury street, after quite a few failed attempts... and let me tell you, the wait was worth it!  While the menu may not be as extensive as other typical Thai restaurants, the dishes that are available are very inexpensive, and absolutely mouthwatering.  I got a simple chicken wrap with peanut sauce, and it was so filled with flavor that I devoured the entire dish faster than you can say "I love Thai!"  Perfect for a lunchtime break from work or an easy take-away dinner.  To find out the location and check out the menu, visit the website: www.rosaslondon.com/ 

1 comment:

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow In the Neighborhood