Your social, cultural and gastronomical neighbourhood watch.

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Riveting Rivington



The arrival of my daily mail ties my stomach up in knots and sends a shudder up my spine - the usual crew of bank statements, water bills and countless final demands is certainly one to be feared. However this morning one suspiciously inviting envelope was present and called for a closer look. As soon as I recognised the YCN.72 Rivington logo, excitement enveloped me and seconds later I sat surrounded by shredded paper and clutching treasure in my hands, my much-anticipated YCN.72 lending library card!

The lending library at 72 Rivington Street boasts a stimulating selection of publications and books to be borrowed for up to 14 days. Membership is free and the process is quick and easy, simply drop-in, fill out a form and a few days later your library card will be in your hands, yielding access to an abundance of inspirational materials.


YCN.72 Rivington Street
London, EC2A 3AY
United Kingdom
t. +44 (0) 207 033 2140
e. info@ycnonline.com
Monday – Friday
10am – 6pm

PC:DavidBarrie

1 comment:

  1. I hope you keep posting even though the flock is separating for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow In the Neighborhood